Wednesday, July 30, 2008

How To Add Your Story To Oaklands's History.

I am looking family stories and photo’s to add to the history of Oakland. I would like to hear from those who lived or lives in Oakland, or had a Great-grandfather or mother or a grandfather and grandmother who lived or lives in Oakland. I would also like to hear from the grandchildren who were just visiting their family and have a story tell on what happen to you will visiting Oakland. Now these stories can be funny, sad, on crimes, fires and of course death notices. Now I know some of you are saying I have a story but it happen yesterday, that dose not matter it’s part of Oakland’s history, there is to time frame for these stories if it happen in Oakland I want to hear about it. Those who would like to tell something about any of the building, Church’s School’s, parks or have photo’s of Oakland these are most welcome. Your name will be add to any story or photo, so others will know who sent them. I will not add any story or photo to this page with out a name.

Those who would like to add a story or photo to the history of Oakland may do so by writing to the following address: dsegelquist1@cox.net.

No comments:

xanga statistics
Spathiphyllum